Draftex SS8, SS10 & SS12 Set Square Sets are made of high quality transparent plastic and are designed for drawing at 30, 45, 60 & 90 degrees when resting on a straightedge such as a Tee Square of Parallel Rule.
- Each Set Includes; 1 x 45°/90° and 1 x 60°/30°.
- Graduations Start at Corner and Extend to End.
- Slight Bevel to Graduated Edge.
- May Be Inverted for Ruling With Markers or Ink.
- Tough Acrylic Material.
- Comes in a Protective Plastic Sleeve.
For Adjustable Set Squares Click here
Draftex SS8, SS10 & SS12 Set Squares are made by ATI in high quality plastic. They come in the traditional set of 2 with internal angles of 90°/45°/45° on one and 90°/60°/30° on the other. Graduations start at the very corner of the set square. This is a very popular feature as measurements can be taken using the set square resting on a tee square or rule. Some brands leave a space before the graduations begin and this is inconvenient and can lead to inaccuracy if measuring from an existing line or a line just drawn using the tee square.
Three sizes are available in the sets of two.