Draftex PRTA1A Plan Reading Tables are free standing units with board, clips & lip designed for the purpose of laying out A1 sized plans for estimating, amending etc.
- End Clips Hold a Set of Drawings at the Edge Allowing Them to be "Page Turned" Like a Newspaper
- Lip at Bottom of Board Stops Plans Sliding Off
- Can be Used with Regular Office Height Chair
- DS17 Drafting Stand.
- Telescopic Height Adjustment with Set Locking Points.
- Angle Adjustment Thru 90 Degrees with Dual Locking Knobs.
- Strengthened Foot Attachment Plates for Maximum Stability.
- Closer to Student Proof than Anything Else on the Market.
- Integrated Pencil Tray.
- Grey Powder Coat Finish with Cream Pencil Tray.
- Dimensions Without Board 940W x 730D.
- See Components Tab for More Information on Draftex DS17 Drafting Stand.
Draftex Plan Reading Tables have been created to meet the demand that exists for a comfortable work station at which to view plans for estimating, review and discussion.
The height and angle settings allow the user to set up the table to a suitable position.
Spring loaded clips hold drawings on the left hand margin and allow the drawings to be folded over newspaper style.
We have incorporated a protruding lip at the bottom prevents loose sheets from sliding of an angled surface.
A pencil tray is incorporated in to the stand to hold writing and drawing instruments.