2000 Mini Drafter Traditional Parallelogram Style Drafting Machine for technical drawing that allows a straightedge to be moved while maintaining any desired angle between it and the edge of the drawing board.
(Machine Only, Board not Included)
- Comfortably Covers A2 & A1 Size Drawings.
- Portable & Easily Clamped to a Work Surface: Ideal for Site or Location Sketch Work.
- Plastic Drafting Head Clamps at any Chosen Degree.
- Can be Operated at Board Angles of up to 15 Degrees.
- Includes Soft Zip-Up Carry Case.
2000 Mini Drafter Traditional Parallelogram style Drafting Machine is designed to be clamped to a work surface such as a desk or drawing board. This makes the unit a portable option for site or location sketch work. Drafting Head clamps at any chosen degree and the transparent scales formed in to a permanent one piece 90 degree section. The 2000 Mini Drafter is constructed from Steel rods with metal pivot points and plastic drafting head. Will cover an A1 size drawing sheet. Can be operated at board angles of up to 15 degrees.