Draftex Drafting Equipment Package No.21 (DEP21A0B) consists of our Draftex DS17 Drafting Stand which includes angle elevation and set locking height adjustment, a drawing board to suit A0 size drawings and is equipped with a Draftex Parallel Motion Rule.
A0 - 1370 x 900mm.
- DS17 Drafting Stand.
- Telescopic Height Adjustment with Set Locking Points.
- Angle Adjustment Thru 90 Degrees with Dual Locking Knobs.
- Strengthened Foot Attachment Plates for Maximum Stability.
- Closer to Student Proof than Anything Else on the Market.
- Integrated Pencil Tray.
- Grey Powder Coat Finish with Cream Pencil Tray.
- Dimensions Without Board 940W x 730D.
- See Components Tab for More Information on Draftex DS17 Drafting Stand.
- Draftex Parallel Rule.
- Single Locking Mechanism.
- Bevelled Inking Edge.
- See Components Tab for More Information on Draftex Parallel Motion Units.
For Adjustable Set Squares Click here
The Draftex DEP21A0B is comprised of a DS17 Drafting Stand, a Parallel Motion Rule and 1370 x 900mm Drawing Board.
The DS17 Stand is adjustable for height and angle.
The Drawing Board has a smooth melamine surface and heavy duty 2mm plastic edging.
A tray runs across the bottom edge of the board to hold pens, pencils and other drawing instruments.
The board is fitted with our Draftex Parallel Motion Rule.
This device is guided by wires and runs in a perfectly parallel line from top to bottom of the board.
This rule can be locked in to place so that you can rest other drawing aids such as set squares, templates or adjustable set squares on the top edge.
The Parallel rule effectively frees one hand when compared to working with a Tee Square as it does not need to be held in place.
Working with ink is made easier because the rule is elevated from the work surface by sprung rollers reducing the potential for capillary action.
A0 paper fits above the top edge of the parallel rule. This is the most compact unit that will cater to drawing in A0 size.