Rotring Replacement Nibs for Rotring Isograph Technical Pens equipped with line size indicator, ISO colour code and screw cap with metal clip comes in a hard plastic case.
- Replacement Nibs for Rotring Isograph Pens.
- Nibs to Suit 0.13, 0.18(TO BE DISCONTINUED), 0.25, 0.35 & 0.5mm.
- Precise Stainless Steel Tip.
- Drawing Width Standard ISO 128.
- Lettering Standard ISO 3098/1.
- For Use on Tracing Paper.
For Isograph Pens click here
For Isograph Ink click here
Rotring Isograph Nibs feature a removable front part that makes it easier to clean the helix breathing system without removing the nib from the pen.
The stainless tip is made to work with lettering stencils and templates.
Isograph nibs conform to ISO standard line widths to match Isograph Pens in .18,.25,.35 and .5mm sizes.